- Paneer cubes (cut in small size) 400-500 grams
- Green peas 200-400 grams
- Ghee (preferable) or any edible oil 2 tablespoon
- Additional ghee (preferable) or any edible oil to deep fry
- Onions 2 large (finely chopped)
- Ginger 1 inch piece (finely chopped)
- Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Red chili powder 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Heat ghee (edible oil) in a wok (kadai) and deep-fry the cubes of paneer till light brown. Drain these on an absorbent paper.
- Heat two tablespoons ghee in a pan and add chopped onions and ginger. Sauté till lightly browned.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, salt and peas and cook, adding a little water till the peas are tender and a little gravy remains.
- Add the fried paneer, garam masala powder and boil for five minutes.
- Serve hot with chappatis, rotis, nans or rice.
For designer jewelry, refer: (Jewelry Design) http://thejewellerydesigner.blogspot.com/
For other Home Tips refer: (Home Page for All Home Tips) http://home-tips-tricks.blogspot.com/